Rajini sir is a complete gentleman: Amy Jackson

Amy Jackson will be seen opposite superstar Rajinikanth in forthcoming movie Robot 2 and she is all admiration for her co-star. Akshay Kumar will be playing the antagonist in the film and Amy, who had shared screen space with the actor in Singh Is Bliing, is thrilled to work with him again.

Talking about the film, Amy told, ''We have started shooting for Robot 2 and I have already shot a lot of scenes with Rajini sir. I haven't started shooting alongside Akshay yet but I have worked with him in Singh Is Bliing, so I'm very excited.''

Amy further said, ''Rajini sir is a complete gentleman. I was very nervous before I started shooting as I didn't know what he is going to be like but he is very humble and very down to earth. It's a privilege and an honour to be in a film with him.''


Directed by Shankar, the movie is a sequel to Rajini's 2010 release Robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...