After 10 to 15 years, I will work on my own biopic, says Sushant Singh Rajput!

Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who felt fame with the TV show "Pavitra Rishta", tells he will work on his biopic after 10 to 15 years.

Sushant, 30, who was admired for playing ace cricketer M.S Dhoni in the movie "M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story", told, "After 10 to 15 years, I will work on my own biopic."

He was speaking to media at the Van Heusen and GQ Fashion Nights 2016 on Sunday here.

About the show, Sushant told, "It is a great experience and I'm feeling great in this outfit by Shantanu & Nikhil. The thought behind the collection is amazing."

Sushant also spoke about his much-awaited movie "Raabta", which has been in news for his chemistry with his co-star Kriti Sanon.

"'Raabta' will be released next year. I am working on it. I hope the film gets appreciated like my last film on Dhoni," he told.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...