Being objectified is part of my job, Priyanka Chopra!





Priyanka’s role as a sizzling villain in Baywatch has got all the eyes popping. The 34-year-old has emerged out as a sex symbol as much as we can make out from the trailer and posters. And while her sexy avatar has got many talking, Priyanka, in fact, considers the whole objectification as part of her job.

During a latest interview, she confessed, "Yes, being objectified is part of my job. I don't get offended by being called a sex symbol, because I'm an actress and it's the nature of what I do.”
  
But, Priyanka revealed being hot is not the only thing she aims for and added, "I don't think being a sex symbol is something you want to aim for. Of course, you want to be hot, but that's not all you want to stand for.”


Baywatch that also stars Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron will hit the silver screen on May 26. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...