I don't perform according to winning awards, says Shah Rukh Khan on not receive any national award!

Megastar Shah Rukh Khan is effortlessly one of the biggest stars in Bollywood today, but his modesty is quite inspirational and predictable.

During the launch of an awards event, when speaking about awards, Shahrukh revealed, ''I don't think there is any performance of mine till date that could or should have got national award. I don't perform according to winning awards. If I don't get an award I don't deserve it. It's kind of audience, jury members and filmmakers that I have won so many awards. For me, to sit back and think about winning award for that (film), it would be demeaning any award. If I did not get it, I don't deserve it.''


Shahrukh Khan will be next seen essaying a bootlegger from Gujarat in Rahul Dholakia's Raees, which also stars Mahira Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...