I don’t remember Salman’s birthday. I am bad with dates, reveals Aamir Khan!

While rumors of a cold war brewing between Salman Khan and Aamir Khan continue to make buzz, the superstars have always maintained that they are good friends.

Lately, there were reports that Aamir would not be able to attend Salman's birthday party owing to his 11th-anniversary celebrations.

At the teaser launch of Secret Superstar, when a journalist managed to quiz Aamir about this, the actor's answer shocked all. He told, "I don’t remember Salman’s birthday. I am bad with dates."


When repeated that Salman's birthday is on December 27, the actor further added, "Oh yes. Every year my marriage anniversary coincides with his birthday. It is a problem. I remember being there for his birthday only once. This time it is my 11th anniversary and we are going to Panchgani. Kiran and I try to go there because that is where we got married. So the house is special."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sara Ali Khan’s NONSTOP Murder Mubarak and Ae Watan Mere Watan Promotions despite burns on belly!

In a recent video, Sara Ali Khan, known for her distinctive poetry delivery, disclosed that she suffered burns on her stomach while juggling...