I get paid equal to my male co-stars and I am quite happy with it, says Richa Chadha on Bollywood’s pay structure!

Bollywood star Richa Chadha knows that the pay structure of actresses in Bollywood is driven by their box office value, but she tells what she gets paid is equal to what her male co-stars make.

"Bollywood pays according to their box office. They don't pay according to your experience or talent, they pay on box office success. I remember after 'Kahaani', Vidya signed a movie with Emraan called 'Ghanchkkar' and she made a big deal that she had to be paid at par with her male costar. I think Bollywood respects box office and that's the reality," Richa revealed to close source.

But, she said she is happy with her pay structure and this issue doesn't arise in her league.


"As far as I am concerned, I have not faced any such problems. It doesn't happen in my league, but I do understand that Deepika (Padukone) or Anushka (Sharma) might feel that they are not paid at par with their actors because they are superstars. I don't think it happens at my level. What I get paid, is equal to my male co-stars and I am quite happy with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sara Ali Khan’s NONSTOP Murder Mubarak and Ae Watan Mere Watan Promotions despite burns on belly!

In a recent video, Sara Ali Khan, known for her distinctive poetry delivery, disclosed that she suffered burns on her stomach while juggling...