I had no interest in any games and sports but now a wrestling fan, reveals Fatima Sana Sheikh!



Bollywood star Fatima Sana Sheikh, who is essaying the character of wrestling champion gold medallist Geeta Phogat in Aamir Khan-starrer "Dangal", tells she now loves the sport and understands it better after she went through intense training to shoot the movie.

Fatima revealed, "I have always been a movie buff and had no interest in any games and sports. I do not even watch cricket, which is one of the favourite games of most of my friends. However, I have become a wrestling fan after 'Dangal'. As an audience, I watch the game sitting at the edge of the seat and scream as if I am in it.

"I get excited while watching any wrestling match now.", further added Fatima.

The actress went through eight months of training as part of her preparation to play Geeta's character in the film.

Starting her career with the movie "Chachi 420" as baby girl Bharti, Fatima has acted in numerous television series and has featured in small roles in movies like "Tahaan", "Bittoo Boss" and "Akaash Vani", among others, before getting her big break with "Dangal".


Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, "Dangal" is releasing on December 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...