I want to have babies now, says Kangana Ranaut on feeling of her maternal instincts!




Previously, Kangana was an "unwanted" child for her parents and she rebelled during her formative years and chose a career against her father's desire. But after a successful movie career that transformed the stubborn youngster, actress Kangana Ranaut is now thinking of the comforts of motherhood.

"I think I have been fairly independent, but when you are in your late twenties, somewhere your maternal instincts start kicking in and you start to get that feeling very badly: 'I want to have babies'," the 29-year-old Kangana revealed during a chat.

"I never thought I would talk like this, but it gets really hard not to share it. I am hoping to see that day," further said Kangana, who belongs to Mandi district in Himachal Pradesh.

Starting from her debut movie "Gangster - A Love Story" in 2006, she has been loved for her acts in films like "Fashion", "Queen", "Tanu Weds Manu" and "Tanu Weds Manu Returns". The three-time national award winning actress' next projects are "Rangoon", "Rani Lakshmi Bai" and "Simran".

The actress was in the capital to be part of Reebok's FiT To Fight awards where she felicitated some of "unsung women heroes" from different walks of life.


For her, being fit is the most important aspect of being alive. "When I am not able to exercise for days, or unable to meditate or eat without watching my diet, I literally feel dead. Everything just shuts down," she tells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...