I want to settle down someday, but no one is in a hurry, says Mohit Raina on tie the knot with so-called GF Mouni Roy!



TV star Mohit Raina capitulated to success when he stepped out as Lord Shiva in the show, Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev. The subtle star then went on to play a historical character, where he essayed the grown up Ashoka in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. But, the show failed to make a mark and didn't withstand on the TRP charts. The resulting, the show is taken off air. 

In a frank talk with a famous tabloid, Mohit opens up about as to what went wrong with Ashoka and why it didn't amaze the viewers. “That role was a challenge as Siddharth Nigam had already established a strong connect with viewers. He is talented enough to give anyone a run for their money.  Also, I entered the show during IPL -a time when many avoid a new project or doing anything big. I still managed to sustain for two months and the character became popular. I wasn't completely rejected, but I agree that the project didn't work in my favour. I could have easily avoided the show," posted Mohit.

On the personal life front, the actor is presently dating Mouni Roy, but both have been protected about their relationship and never spoke about it in the media. When questioned about this, he said, “I prefer to keep my personal life separate and don't want it under the media glare. It doesn't really remain the same if it's completely out there. I have never even brought my mother or any other family member in front of the camera despite many requests."

Gossip mills are abuzz with the rumors that Mohit-Mouni will tie the knot next year. “No, that's not true," replied the actor and sacked the news. He further added, “I don't know where these rumors are coming from. I want to settle down someday, but no one is in a hurry."


Mahadev - was instrumental in bringing the couple together and their chemistry was loved by the masses. Will the fans see them again in another show? "It would be left on the maker on how to do justice to it," he told, before ending the chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...