I was Jackie Chan’s huge fan, he is a very good dancer, says Disha Patani!





Bollywood actress Disha Patani, who will be seen sharing screen space with International star Jackie Chan in the Sino-Indian movie "Kung Fu Yoga", tells the legendary actor is a very "good dancer".

"I think all of us enjoyed a lot. I think the Chinese crew enjoyed more than us. For them, it was a fantasy to watch Bollywood dancing... It was a very good experience and Jackie is a very good dancer. I think because of the action, he understands beats and music," Disha said to a close source. 

"I think Jackie always wanted to do a Bollywood number," further added Disha, who made her Bollywood debut opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in "M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story".

The 21-year-old tells it was an "amazing experience" for her to work with Chan, who has worked in movies like "Rush Hour", "Drunken Master" and "The Medallion".

"It was amazing (working with Jackie Chan). I think one of the best experiences I had. He is Jackie Chan, you don't have to ask me about how was my experience... I was his huge fan when I was young. I still remember the first time I met him I was like... I was zoned out and couldn't believe," the actress told.

Disha says she was star-struck while shooting for the film. 

She will be seen playing an archeologist in "Kung Fu Yoga", which will hit the screens on January 28.

Speaking about her role, Disha told, "I'm playing an Indian girl, who hails from Rajasthan and is a princess. I'm also an archaeologist and then I meet Jackie and the story happens." 

The movie also stars actors Amyra Dastur and Sonu Sood. 


Directed by Stanley Tong, the action comedy movie is shot in India, Dubai and Beijing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...