I wouldn't marry if I didn't want children, says Mandana Karimi on wedding with Gaurav Gupta!


TV star and Model Mandana Karimi is all smiling with joy. The actress who got engaged to businessman Gaurav Gupta in July 2016, is all set to tie the knot in a few months.

While speaking to a daily, she told, “I am getting work offers, but my priority is marriage and family. It will be a close-knit affair. Many people have warned me against it, but marriage is what matters most to me. I don't want to have an amazing career and not have a family to celebrate my success with. When Gaurav proposed, I thought of how he has been with me through my ups and downs. People find me hot and sexy, but he looks beyond that. I came to India to find a career and found the man of my dreams.”

And when is extending family on her mind?! “I wouldn't marry if I didn't want children. I most definitely want to have a family,” she revealed.


Congratulations to beautiful Mandana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sara Ali Khan’s NONSTOP Murder Mubarak and Ae Watan Mere Watan Promotions despite burns on belly!

In a recent video, Sara Ali Khan, known for her distinctive poetry delivery, disclosed that she suffered burns on her stomach while juggling...