My love is too strong to lose Jay, says Mahhi Vij on Jays’s onscreen intimate scenes!






When TV actress Mahhi Vij stepped out as a dark skinned girl - Nakusha in Laagi Tujhse Lagan - that role became a turning point in the actress' career. Lately, a lot of hype was there when she took up Balika Vadhu, but the show didn't fare the way as anticipated. 

In a frank talk with an entertainment portal, Mahhi spoke about her husband Jay Bhanushali, work and much more. On being questioned about the sabbatical she took, the actress shared, "I took a long break because I wasn’t getting good offers. In between, I did reality shows. I don’t want to do TV shows just for the heck of it. I can’t compromise with my career."

Jay and Mahhi have been married for 5 years now. Jay has been balancing between TV and movies, where the viewers have seen him do kissing and intimate scenes onscreen. Is Mahhi a possessive wife and she replied, "I am possessive but not an insecure wife. And I think every woman is possessive towards her husband. I don’t fear losing Jay. He can’t stay away from me for more than half an hour. My love is too strong to lose him."


Do controversies surrounding her and Jay affect their relationship and she told, "It doesn’t as I strongly believe in karma. If someone does a bad thing to you, it will eventually fall back on them. My focus is on my work and family. I don’t pay attention and waste my energy on such things." So is Mahhi fine watching Jay kissing onscreen and she posted, "Aurat ka dil bohot bada hota hai... but such decisions have to be taken anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...