Nitin Sahrawat opens up about his ex-wife Vaishnavi’s false domestic violence allegations!



Recently, one relationship gone kaput in TV Industry is of Vaishnavi Dhanraj and Nitin Sahrawat. The two have legally gone apart this January. But, it seems the news that is presently doing rounds has now opened the old wounds.

Vaishnavi in an interview to an online portal lately specified how she opted out of marriage blaming her husband and alleging him of domestic violence.

But, the actor seems to be in no mood to take the accusation lightly. Nitin, in a post on Facebook, lashed out the false claims and the media who supported the story without knowing his part of the story.

This is what he posted, "Reading this 'article’, the writer of which didn't have the professional courtesy to confirm with me the facts/my rejoinder, I was reminded of Agnisakshi, a 90s adaption of Sleeping with the Enemy. I must be some special kind of psychopath- Nana Patekar’s advanced version!

“Lately I tried to make a fresh start- came to my parental home in Dehradun. For the first time in a year and a half I felt at peace, the sheer negativity of whatever had transpired slowly started getting replaced with hope, that maybe I would be able to trust someone again..”

“And then this website, which I had never heard of, published this ‘interview’ which went viral. Reputed mainstream websites, without bothering to contact me even once, started publishing their own versions, quoting the spotboyE article. How easy it has become to destroy someone, all for sensationalism?”

“I know the truth, my parents and my brother know the truth, and as for the rest of the world I really don't care. For the last forty-three years my mother has been a professor in the largest college of the state, and all through my 'aggressive childhood’(?) I have seen her set an example for me. I have been taught nothing but utmost respect for women, hence I would desist from blowing this sheer nonsense of an article to smithereens, point by point, because doing so would entail me attacking/demeaning someone whom I once loved. I won't get dragged into this blatant effort at publicity.”


“This is the first, and the last time that I am discussing this ‘episode’ of my life, and no matter what further provocation my ex-wife might throw my way in the future, my stock response would be a 'no comment’. I am trying to salvage whatever scraps of dignity I can, from this mess. I wish my ex-wife the best for her professional life, and presumably, for Big Boss’s next season."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...