Priyanka Chopra reveals her fitness secrets in a new health book!!




Priyanka Chopra's voyage from a small town to Hollywood is commendable, but it has come with a cost. Priyanka keeps on juggling between India and the United States and needs to be in a fit frame to balance her professional promises. The actress has finally let out her fitness secrets in a new book titled: Gorgeous: Eat Well, Look Great. 

She disclosed that her life is all about gym and her playground. “I work eighteen-hour days with little or no time off. I’m never sedentary in those hours – running between set and my make-up trailer, going from one event to the next…it kind of makes up for the lack of exercising that I do! My life is my gym and my playground,” told Chopra in the book.

“I am blessed with an amazing metabolism. That coupled with my hectic work schedule allows me to pretty much eat what I want. I don’t ever have to think about what I’m eating or count the calories, (except when I am training for a specific look), so I eat what makes me happy,” she further added in the book.


Her newest recipe is the Refrigerator Scrambled Eggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...