The credit for my good looks go to my parents, says Alia Bhatt!




Vivacious actress Alia Bhatt attended an Off the cuff tête-à-tête with a famous journalist.

During the talk, Alia opened up about numerous issues close to her heart and also took questions from the viewers.

When someone asked her the secret behind her good looks, Alia told, "The credit for my good looks go to my parents." She also gave some advice to young girls. She told, "My advice to young girls would be, 'Allow yourself a cheat day, and work for that day the rest of the week'."

Alia also spoke about her movies and how she chooses them. She told, "I choose films on the basis of my first instincts, and usually they are right." She further added, "You carry some of your roles with you. I've felt intoxicated without having a sip of alcohol because of a role I'd been playing. There's nothing of me in the characters I play. I only get in & out of characters. Even natural acting is rehearsed. For example, during Udta Punjab, I wanted to feel lonely, detached & disconnected from the world I know even though I'm not a method actor."


Something interesting revelations from Alia Bhatt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...