Two music genius Himesh and Neha come together for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs!

TV’s musical show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs is a platform where our young singers showcase their talent. The makers have roped in both Himesh Reshammiya and Neha Kakkar to judge Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs. Himesh has been linked to the show for relatively a long time now. 

On this issue, he revealed a famous tabloid, “I’ve had a long association with Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and for me it’s like coming back to my home ground, my family. The kind of talent that we get on this show is extraordinary, as the creative team ensures that they get only the best from the country.” 


Neha, who is judging a show for the first time included, “I started with being a contestant of a reality show and now I’m judging one. When I was offered a chance to judge this show, I instantly took it up. I have followed the previous seasons of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs religiously and I’m well aware of the calibre that makes the cut.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...